Evaluation of risk factors for injury and occupational disease
- Identifying the number of specific activities for which assessment of risk factors should be made;
- Performing the audit of each activity and identifying the risks of injury and occupational disease, in accordance with legislation and company's policies / procedures in Health and Safety;
- Highlighting the danger zones with high risk of accidents and occupational disease;
- Risk evaluation for each activity;
- Preparing the plan of measures for prevention and protection in accordance with art. 13, letter b) of L319/2006, to match your development strategies;
- Monitoring of the measures stipulated in the prevention and protection plan.
The price is paid once / distinct activity (example: suppose you have these functions: administrative and technical staff, commercial worker, receiver-distributor, driver, then there are 4 jobs; - if the sales consultant has also driver activity, then there are 5 activities to evaluate)